One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

It's a Shame to Paint it But I Can't Help Myself!

I bought this "oh so beautiful" armoire for my own house.  I paid way too much for it on craigslist but when it's true love what can you do?   


It was a real dilema for me.  I loved the 2 tone and the beautiful rich wood, but I thought I might like it even better in white.  So it sat in my garage for about 6 months while I debated about what to do.  Yesterday I finally got brave!



 I LOVE it and don't regret painting it one bit!  It looks amazing in its new home!

Linked to

1 comment:

  1. How much did you have to sand? Did you use a hand sander?

    Which primer did you use? I like Kilz, the new non-odor white primer.

    I have a similar, but oler armoire and I want to make certain that the paint adheres well.

    Thank you.

    hallaren
    wilkinsavenue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete