One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

Sweetest story

I'm turning into such a sap in my old age.  Truly. 

So, let me tell you the sweet story behind this piece of furniture. 

The owner of this table lost her mother at the age of 14 and this is the only thing she has of her mother's.  She remembers going with her mom to pick it out.  It was the first piece of new furniture her mom ever bought. 

 It had been well used over the years...

So, I had the honor of refinishing it for her!  Here's how it turned out...


What a precious piece of history!  I hope it will be enjoyed for many more generations!

2 comments:

  1. sweet story! your work is so valuable on so many different levels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice restyle and sweet backstory. I'm sure your client will enjoy it for many more years.

    ReplyDelete