One-of-a-kind furniture and home decor!

You can reach me at 435-862-0908 or email sharleyfunk@msn.com.

Chunky Black Dresser & Nightstands














$350 Sold

Have you ever heard the saying "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it will still be a pig". This is sooo true with furniture. Painting a piece of crap just leaves you with a slightly better piece of crap. So, my point is...this is the nicest furniture I have ever refinished!!! I was really intimidated by this one because it's just so solid and was probably very pricey back in the day. I didn't want to mess it up!
Anyway, I think it turned out great. It will probably last through many more "updates" in the years to come!









1 comment:

  1. you could have sold that baby for at least $1000! it went FAST!

    if we had room in our huge house, i would have already bought most of this stuff. awesome.

    ReplyDelete